Executive Chef Paul Marks will be sharing some of his favorite recipes each month. This light salad makes the perfect companion for outdoor summer parties.
Bean, Goat Cheese and Toasted Almond Salad
½ pound wax beans
½ pound french or green beans
Fruity extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup sliced blanched almonds, toasted
• Blanch beans in heavily salted boiling water.
• Cool beans in ice water, strain and blot on heavy towel to get all excess water off.
• Toast almonds in oven at 375° F until they just start to brown.
• Toss beans with fruity olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
• Place beans on serving plates, garnish with goat cheese and toasted almonds.
Executive Chef: Paul Marks | email@example.com
Polaris: 425-637-4608 | M-F 6:30-10:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m. | M-Th 5:30-9 p.m.; F & Sa 5:30-10 p.m.
Cosmos: 425-688-4650 | M-Th 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m. | F 11:30 a.m.-midnight | Sa 3 p.m.-midnight | Su 3-9 p.m.
Splash: 425-688-3345 | M-F 11 a.m.-9 p.m. | Sa & Su 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
Luna Express: 425-688-3228 | M-F 6:30 a.m.-8 p.m. | Sa 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. | Su 9 a.m.-5 p.m.