10 WAYS TO GET READY FOR SUMMER
It's here (in theory), and though the weather may be spotty, you can still prepare yourself for one great season.
- Treat your body well. It's best to get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day, but our GPX program, where most classes are at least 50 minutes, puts you ahead of the game.
- Care for your skin. Proper sun protection and daily cleansing provide the one-two punch you'll need. The Spa also offers additional treatments, such as a renew pedicure and body bronzer.
- Clean your closet. As one season comes to a close, get rid of the items you never wore during the winter by donating them locally.
- Enjoy seasonal treats. It's berry season, so whether you pick your own or buy from the farmers market, indulge in fresh eating.
- Hydrate. When the weather warms, it's even more crucial to get your recommended eight glasses of water daily.
- Scrub. Skin may become extra flaky as it dries out, so exfoliate daily to achieve healthy, glowing skin.
- Forget the salt. Excess salt can create puffiness and under-eye bags because it causes the body to retain water. De-bloat with foods rich in Vitamins E and C.
- Nourish your nails. Before you hit the sand and the surf, which can really damage your nails, get a cuticle treatment for added strength and health.
- Take stock. Empty the cabinets of all the winter comfort foods and replace with fresh produce and easy-to-grab, nutritional snacks.
- Finish the list. Cross off any projects you've procrastinated, with an early-June deadline. This way, you'll have a summer free of tedious obligations.
REFLECTIONS: email@example.com | 425-688-3161